20 weeks pregnant, three days I've feeling like I've been running randomly, even though I'm laying down and it's hard to breathe. 100 pulse. Normal?

Dr. Ogei Yar
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Yes, within normal

At 20 weeks pregnant you are halfway in - your body is bathed in progesterone, your blood vessels are dilated pretty much around the clock (as they would be if you were exercising).
Pregnancy is a lot of work on the heart - but staying at 100 beats/minute round the clock is also not idea. If you haven't been check before this for lung or heart disease, may need to be in order to tease out

In brief: Yes, within normal

Dr. Ogei Yar
Dr. Ogei Yar
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology