How long does a higher dose of Prozac (fluoxetine) start to get into your system. (Went from 50-60 since Friday)?

In brief: Several days

Within 3-5 days I'd expect the higher dose to be stabilizing in your bloodstream. Whether or not that translates into clinical effects for the purpose your doctor prescribed it though is a different story since there may be much more lag time for the body to RESPOND to a medication or its increase than, for the substance to actually get to measurably higher/stable levels.
Make sense?

In brief: Several days

Make sense?
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: 1-4 weeks

Usually it takes at least a week to see effects from a higher dose but could take up to 4 weeks.
I would be surprised to see a clinical effect in moving from 50 to 60 mg but could happen.

In brief: 1-4 weeks

Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Eric Weisman