Trouble breathing, dry mouth despite lots of water, headache, hot face, heart palpitations, throat tightness, lymph near neck enlarged. Any thoughts?

Doctor can evaluate. "Trouble breathing" means one needs to see a doctor, because it can be many things, such as an allergic reaction, a heart problem, pneumonia, etc... Trouble breathing can also be due to asthma-type symptoms if the person is prone to getting such problems with any cold, flu, allergy, or strep symptoms. In some cases, trouble breathing can be due to huge tonsils or a tonsillar abscess.