Is there anything I can do to help my PMS its affecting my home life and work too I get emotional and blow things out of proportion ?

Dr. Leonard Lado
In brief: Pmdd and pms
Premenstrual dysphoric disorder sounds like the condition you describe involving severe emotional symptoms.
Treatment options include from specific oral contraceptives to specific antidepressants such as ssri to more potent atypical antipsychotics such as Abilify and Geodon (ziprasidone) depending on severity. The good news is that the medications need only be taken 5 days prior to menstruation. Pms is milder.

In brief: Pmdd and pms
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado
In brief: Maybe
Some women have gotten good results by taking Prozac (fluoxetine) (or the generic) for the 10 days before their periods.
Some have gotten no benefit. Not recommended if you are planning or might get pregnant. Talk to your family doctor about this use of prozac (fluoxetine).

In brief: Maybe
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. Jane Van Dis