Can you re-write me a prescription for Xanax (alprazolam) 2mg XR, since my anoxic brain injury which was in March they cut me off and my life is just getting worse?

Controlled drug. Xanax (alprazolam) Is a controlled medication and must be prescribed by a licensed physician. Speak with your primary care doctor or request a referral to a psychiatrist.
Sorry No. Sorry about your brain injury. There are reasons why your doctors don't feel this is the right medication for you at this time. You should discuss this with the doctors who know all the details of your situation.