Since having my very first attack of genital herpes 3weeks ago which followed a double session of antibiotics 3 weeks prior to cure cystitis,. the symptoms that have and are continuing along with the obvious are severe hemmerhoids and constipation, numbn

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Yeast, not herpes??

Something doesn't compute.
Antibiotics do not trigger herpes outbreaks. However, they can lead to vaginal yeast infections, which can sometimes cause symptoms similar to initial genital herpes. I suggest you find a herpes expert. Since you're in the UK, the best way to do that is to be seen in one of your country's excellent NHS GUM clinics. Good luck!

In brief: Yeast, not herpes??

Something doesn't compute.
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. John Feola

In brief: HSV 2 PAIN

Usually the first episode of HSV2 is the most painful.
You should still be on an antiviral like valtrex (valacyclovir) or famvir. If pain is still present discuss with you doctor a course of prednisone with a taper. You also need a repeat exam and labs to assess your immune system. You should also notify all sexual partners

In brief: HSV 2 PAIN

Dr. John Feola
Dr. John Feola
Dr. H Robert Silverstein
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Complex

If I were you, I'd see a local infectious disease specialist and someone such as internist to guide you thru this: it is a lot.
Be gluten & dairy free. Vegan 18 of 21 meals. HRS, MD, FACC www.thepmc.org

In brief: Complex

Dr. H Robert Silverstein
Dr. H Robert Silverstein
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery