I'm feeling suicidal?

What to do. Get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the national suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support. I am glad that you wrote in.
Suicidal Thoughts. Good morning i am happy you have the courage to ask for help. This unwanted sense of soon, or the sense that living is not worth it anymore can lead us to some dark places. Now we need to get you some help where you are at. If you have a physician please phone them now and get in to be seen. If not please phone 911 and ask for help. All this will take is for you to ask and you will be safe.