Have genital herpes for 2 yrs now I was diagnosed with chlamydia on antibiotics by having these STDs do I have a higher risk on getting a more serious STD like HIV?

Yes. It sounds like you do risky behaviors so you are at a higher risk of getting HIV.
In a manner. Having one STD, like herpes, that causes skin lesions does put a person at greater risk of HIV, if exposed to the virus. You can protect yourself by practicing safe sex. See this site for guideline for safe sex. Http://www. Aids. Org/topics/aids-factsheets/aids-background-information/what-is-aids/safer-sex-guidelines/