Hello!I am a 19 years old male.from last 5-6 days I am having a burning and tingling sensation on my penis tip during and after I urinate,there is no pain and the burning is quite mild.I went to a GP and he said that it was a bladder infection and prescri

Dr. Devon Webster
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: STD?

If you have had sex without a condom, this could be a sexually transmitted disease.
These are treatable with antibiotics, but you need the right one. Be honest with your doc so he or she can get the right diagnosis and treatment for you! Don't be embarassed...we see and hear about everything.

In brief: STD?

Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Jalal Zuberi

In brief: Bladder Infection

The best thing would be to get Urine examined for UA (Urine Analysis) and Culture, before you start any antibiotic.
Even if the urinalysis is negative, and you felt better with treatment, you would be OK. If the urine culture shows bacteria, the doctor can modufy treatmetn as needed.

In brief: Bladder Infection

Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Dr. Cindy Juster