How do I get rid of uneven skin tone I tried every thing I'm African american the skin around my ryes and my nose are the lightest part of my face?

Dr. John Michel

In brief: I am not sure there

a way. If this is a wide change in skin tone then one can use covermark which is a type of makeup specifically for this kind of problem. See a derm doc for better ideas and to make sure there is not something else going on.
One must think of a condition called vitiligo.

In brief: I am not sure there

Dr. John Michel
Dr. John Michel
Dr. Mark Sibley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Cover up cream

so sorry for this problem. Ask your dermatologist or your beautician for the names of some simple and safe skin cream to apply when you ''need'' it.
.. Keep us posted... Dr.Sibley

In brief: Cover up cream

.. Keep us posted... Dr.Sibley
Dr. Mark Sibley
Dr. Mark Sibley