I'm 22 years old girl suffering from ammenorhea due to pcos. What should I do?

PCOS. Hello. If you have been diagnosed with PCOS, it should be managed by either an endocrinologist or gynecologist. There are medications that may be helpful such as spironolactone or metformin. These medications can also help with some of the other aspects of PCOS such as acne and hirsutism.