I have an aching pain in my heel. It is not accompanied by redness or swelling. It comes on randomly and hurts with both pressure and movement.

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Plantar fascitiis

is a possibility….

In brief: Plantar fascitiis

is a possibility….
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: To Heal The Heel

If you have it for more than 2-3 weeks or it keeps getting worse, despite using a gel type orthotic or heel pad and using some Motrin and not overdoing standing or walking etc during that time, then you should see a foot doctor (Podiatrist) and be checked for possible "Plantar Fasciitis" (inflammation of the tendons that attach to the heel area) or something else causing your heel pain.

In brief: To Heal The Heel

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Jack Hinkle