Resting heart rate 115 per minute, bad migrane, heavy breathing, numbness in left arm, what's happening ? Help !!!

In brief: You should go to ER

With those types of symptoms I think it is best to be evaluated in an emergency room setting so that other things are available to you in case of need.
I would not sit at home and wait for this pass. Please let us know what happens.

In brief: You should go to ER

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Please land on www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi and choose SEND MESSAGE with the Key Code: PDXFNR (if prompted) to let me know what happened and what they diagnosed you with if you would like any further opinions or assessments of what went on....Be well.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology