Can I get pregnant if I'm taking Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine)?

Your choice. The Food and Drug Administration considers Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) a category C medication. This means that there is insufficient information to recommend against taking Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) during pregnancy.
Yes,but should you. You can get pregnant taking adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine).should you ? i am from the 'take nothing, if possible for the first two trimesters.[1-24 weeks] school! there are some life sustaining exceptions. but the rule has great merit.
Shouldn't be problem. Am not aware of any literature that says Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) interferes with fertility. Please discuss with pcp or gyn if you have concerns about becoming pregnant.