Will scars be visible with an endoscopic brow lift to decrease forehead lines? I am bald; not my choice. What else would you recommend for the lines?

Dr. Keimun Slaughter
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Botox and fillers

Scars will be visible with an endoscopic brow lift especially in a bald patient.
The lift is really meant to address the brow position with some secondary benefit of reducing forehead wrinkles but not markedly. I would consider botox and fillers.

In brief: Botox and fillers

Dr. Keimun Slaughter
Dr. Keimun Slaughter
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Visible scars

Usually with facial surgery or brow lifting, we try to hide the scars in the hairline.
When you are bald, obviously we cannot do that. There are different approaches to brow lifting with different scarring. Talk to a board certified plastic surgeon about what approach is best for you.

In brief: Visible scars

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Consider Botox

This will reduce lines but may lower brow. No scars!

In brief: Consider Botox

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: A better idea might

Be a browlift done through the upper eyelids.
If you are truly without hair, the scars from an endobrow will be visible, but the scars from a trans-upper lid browlift will be very well camouflaged in the upper eyelids. The degree of lift may not be as great with this approach, however.

In brief: A better idea might

Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press