Is it true you can lose weight if you have a tad of fresh lemon juice with a pinch of salt on a empty stomach, daily?

Dr. Catherine Carroll

In brief: No

I wish it were that easy.
The only way to lose weight is to reduce the number of calories you eat.

In brief: No

I wish it were that easy.
Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: If only that easy!!!

Don't waste your money on 'fat burners', laxatives, 'cleansers', or anything else that promises an easy way to lose weight.
Short of surgery, drop & keep fat off by regular exercise & making healthy food choices (avoid junk food & sugary drinks, watch portion size, moderate alcohol). If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't (like your "tad of fresh lemon juice with a pinch of salt).

In brief: If only that easy!!!

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine