Symptoms: shortness of breath, pain in both ribs, mostly left side. Pressure increase these symptoms. Had a MRI heart is normal. Costochodritis?

Most likely. If Asthma has been rules out, costochondtritis is more likely. The condition is common in young females. You can use OTC anti inflammatory meds to relieve ain intermittently. Hope you feel better!
Yes. These symptoms are consistent with Costochodritis which is inflammation in the ribs and cartilage from minor trauma which could be as simple as a hard wire in the bra. Use a heat pad, take ibuprofen 600-800mg every 6-8 hours around the clock for the next four days. If no improvement, see your physician.

Related Questions

What is the most common cause of tightness in the center of chest, shortness of breath, and pressure on left side of heart near ribcage?

Heart attack/angina. It is quite possible that the symptoms you are describing could be due to strain on your heart, or even a heart attack, especially with your history. There are other possible reasons, however. You should see a doctor ASAP. If you are having these symptoms currently, go to the ER. Read more...

Symptoms today are horrible indigestion, numb arm, shortness of breath, feeling weak. I have costochondritis. Is this normal? Heart attack?

Doubt it, but... No one symptom definitively indicates a heart attack is or is not in progress (many people make the fatal mistake of waiting out atypical heart pain). In fact, "heart pain" is often indistinguishable from esophageal, pericardial, mediastinal, gastric, & chest wall distress. By the same token, where in your gut you have problems may result in very different sensations. See doctor to be reassured. Read more...

I recently been having pain from my left shoulder blade running down to my left arm especially tricep region with slight chest pressure. I'm taking nexium for Gerd but I keep having this pain off and on no shortness of breath and my heart rate is 72. I

Gerd. This doesn't sound like a gerd symptom, but seems to be musculoskeletal or possibly related to a nerve impingement from a spur or a disc pressing on a nerve root. An orthopedic surgeon or a neurologist would be best qualified to evaluate you and order any appropriate tests and treatment. Read more...