Symptoms: shortness of breath, pain in both ribs, mostly left side. Pressure increase these symptoms. Had a MRI heart is normal. Costochodritis?

Most likely. If Asthma has been rules out, costochondtritis is more likely. The condition is common in young females. You can use OTC anti inflammatory meds to relieve ain intermittently. Hope you feel better!
Yes. These symptoms are consistent with Costochodritis which is inflammation in the ribs and cartilage from minor trauma which could be as simple as a hard wire in the bra. Use a heat pad, take ibuprofen 600-800mg every 6-8 hours around the clock for the next four days. If no improvement, see your physician.