I have severe abdominal spasm like pain that just started out of no where and radiating to my back what could be the problem?

See your doctor! There are many potential causes for this discomfort, some may be relatively benign, but some can be very serious. A doctor needs to see, exam, and test you to figure out which is which. The diagnoses can range from ulcers, gall bladder disease, pancreatitis, to major blood vessel problems. Do not dawdle and hope it will go away, because the more serious possibilities are time sensitive.
Abdominal pain. This could be many things from mild, like gas, to severe.Msince the pain is radiating to your back; the severe things like a dissecting aortic aneurysm are worrisome. This diagnosis is very rare but is definitely a concern. Another abdominal problem that tends to radiate is gall stones. Either way i would recommend going to the er asap.