I injured my toe and it won't heal. But it is not ingrown I don't think. I'm not sure what to do or if it will heal on its own. I'd like to send pics ?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Feeling Lucky?

There are just a few injuries involving the toes that might be confused with an ingrown toenail.
In those circumstances the toe generally heals on it's own. This is based, of course, on the premise that you do not have some underlying medical condition that would impede you healing capability. Using the RICE principle will more than likely be just fine. If you do not feel comfortable, see a doc.

In brief: Feeling Lucky?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela