Most experts say oPana will be undetected in a oxy urine test cup after 4 days.. because I only took 200mg within 3 days.no prior use for years,and one of your Dr's said I would too.,so what is the real story?

Dr. James Rochester

In brief: Why are you asking

as an MRO doctor who reviews these urine toxicology tests I would have to assume you are someone who is undergoing a urine drug test for the substance and is either not prescribed it or working in safety sensitive position with this medication is prohibited, thus your question.
We are not here to help you beat the system. The answer to your question is easily found online.

In brief: Why are you asking

Dr. James Rochester
Dr. James Rochester
Dr. Vikram Patel