Hi I’ll try to make this short. As a child I was always in fear about everything. At age 13 started taking meds for adhd and at age 17 was diagnosed with panic disorder. I have been somewhat stable taking Adderall 30mgs IR twice a day, an ssri or ssnri of

In brief: Question not clear?

"Somewhat stable" suggests that everything is not well.
Sometimes a combination of Adderal and an antidepressant is the right combination and sometimes it may not be. Also therapy should be considered it there are issues that can be helped by this treatment as well as medication .

In brief: Question not clear?

Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Question?

Try to phrase a ? before the details.
Then, if you're cut off - there's still a chance of a good reply.

In brief: Question?

Try to phrase a ? before the details.
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Panic disorder

needs more than medicine.
Have you been treated w/cognitive therapy or learned self-hypnosis from a licensed mental health professional? Lots of options and reason for hope. Peace and good health.

In brief: Panic disorder

needs more than medicine.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif

In brief: We want to help...

Looks like a lot of us want to help but just need a clarification on your question.
Good luck.

In brief: We want to help...

Good luck.
Dr. Panagiota Korenis
Dr. Panagiota Korenis
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Therapy?

Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as anxiety or depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.

In brief: Therapy?

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Michael Welsh
Clinical Psychology

In brief: More info needed

I would love to help, but your complete question did not come through, you will need to make your question shorter or schedule an online consult.

In brief: More info needed

Dr. Michael Welsh
Dr. Michael Welsh
Dr. Austina Cho

In brief: See below.

Your question was cut off.
Hopefully, you can resubmit your question in the amount of space given.

In brief: See below.

Your question was cut off.
Dr. Austina Cho
Dr. Austina Cho
Dr. Shontae Buffington