Can the build up of a storm and pressure cause dizziness and pressure in your head? I have uncompensated labyrinthitis and there's a big storm brewing

Labyrinth it's. I would suggest you remain indoors if this type of storm is approaching it certainly could cause you to have increasing problems with your labyrinthitis.
Labrynthitis. Absolutely, Pressure changes from weather can aggravate labrynthitis.
Yes it can. If you have some abnormality of how your eustachian tube works then the changes in barometric pressure (atmospheric pressure) can affect the pressure in your ears and if that is abnormal it can affect the balance.