Was told by a dr I had low risk hpv gonorrhea and chlamydia but my sex partner doesn't have it , could she have been wrong ? I don't have symptoms

In brief: Could be true

The sad thing about all the STD's you mention is that a woman may have them for an extended period without symptoms.
The gonorrhea and chlamydia could be present long enough to damage your tubes and reduce your fertility and you still never know. You could have carried all for quite a while. Condoms would decrease risk for your present partner. Get treated or accept the risk.

In brief: Could be true

Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
Also, are you 100% certain that your sex partner does not have these?
Dr. Adam Levy