Keep getting fluid in my left ear and pulling to left, what to do? Tubes?

Get A Detailed Exam! Well, tubes might be an option but before that, a doctor needs to decide what he or she thinks is going on in there. I'm not sure what you mean by "pulling to the left."If it has to do with your balance, that's concerning. Without more information (past infections or trauma? Hearing affected? Ringing? Balance? What it looks like in there; eardrum mobility, etc etc) So, you have a doctor for this?