Everytime i breath my back & chest hurt my lower right abdomen hurts bad head aches gassy & well have to poop every 20 minutes i feel like i'm dying?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: May be serious

You should go to the emergency department.
This could be serious - a ruptured appendix would be the worst scenario. Less serious but concerning could be a gall bladder attack, pleurisy, or pneumonia. If you have fever, it's urgent. Good luck.

In brief: May be serious

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. H Robert Silverstein
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: U need

A good complete history and physical.
There is clearly too much going on& this is making you very anxious which is contributing to the problem. See my website for general guidance www. thepmc.org.

In brief: U need

A good complete history and physical.
Dr. H Robert Silverstein
Dr. H Robert Silverstein
Dr. Eric Weisman