Pain under left clavical, swollen lymph nodes on both sides of neck, no energy, vertigo, pressure around back of neck and under ears?

Pls see your doc. Although your signs suggest an inflammatory process with secondary lymphadenopathy, you have to see an oncologist to rule out metastasis, malignancies and endocrine neurological effect of a head and neck growth. Pls take time this week to get checked, perhaps get serology and other tests to get to the cause, even a lymph node work up for lymphoma. Take care.
Needs to be checked. You should have a medical examination to find the cause of swollen lymph nodes. They can be either inflammation related(infection) or something more serious in case they are painless. Either way if the lymph nodes are larger than 1 cm in size,you should see a doctor without delay and find out the cause.