High BP, nausea, chest congestion, (no fever) difficulty breathing, cough, and dizziness when I stand up. Causes? Have an Echo in a week.

19 years old. All the symptoms you list can be caused by asthma/bronchospastic disease, which, in your age group, would be my first diagnosis. Infection or allergy can be a trigger and should be considered. Unless you have known congenital heart disease, the echo is unlikely to be revealing. Pulmonary function testing is higher yield. A chest x-ray may also help.