How can I stop smoking?

My own. Preference is a consultation with your PCP (Primary Care Provider) for 1. A medication which can reduce your Craving 2. A referral to a Stop Smoking Program available through many local Public Health Departments Also ask AT WORK for a referral. Many employers have WELLNESS PROGRAMS with Stop Smoking Groups GOOD LUCK/HOPE THIS HELPS! Dr Z.
Options. Develop a plan before you stop smoking. Chose a date that you plan to stop. Let your friends & family know so that they can support you. Get rid of cigarettes, lighters, ashtrays etc. Stay away from people who are smoking so that it won't trigger the urge to smoke. Consider using a smoking cessation App, a quitline, smokefree TXT or joining a support group. Medications can also be used.