How do you know when Monistat 7 is working? And what dled it mean when you have yellow and green discharge

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: TimeForFingerPaints

By the look of that discharge, I'd bet you might need more than Monistat, which takes care of the white part, but yellow and green? Now you're getting into Picasso territory.
And, if used properly, the Monistat should work in three days, max 7. So--if you've gotten little relief with the Monistat, get an exam for other stuff that could be going on in there and then the proper medication for them

In brief: TimeForFingerPaints

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling