Can me having bad diarrhea while pregnant hurt the baby? Do these stomach aches upset the baby? Can he feel when I'm in pain?

SoundDrivesBabyCrazy. In general. Any stress you experience will be transmitted into the womb but except under extremely unusual circumstances will not be deleterious (there are theories that contradict this). Any serious diarrhea or vomiting that upsets the balance in your blood could also be transmitted to the womb+ and that could be serious so if you are not better in 2-3 days (sooner if you really feel bad), see a doc.