Is it dangerous to take 2 mg of klonopin, 10 mg of ambien (zolpidem) and 50 mg of trazodone all within a half hour in order to sleep? I'm a 140 lb woman.

In brief: Depends

Usually a doctor will not start with all three of those medications at that dosage.
If the medication is being titrated up such dosages might be prescribed. SOmetimes Trazadone will be an even higher dosage. Hopefully you and your doctor will try to figure out why you are having trouble sleeping and psychotherapy might be considered.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Not a good idea

Research consistently shows that taking sleeping medicines like Ambien (zolpidem) plus benzodiazepines like Klonopin increase risk for bad things like falling & breaking hips.
Confusion, car accidents, etc too. Trazodone is also sedating. All in all, a very bad combination from my perspective. FDA recently limited new prescriptions of Ambien (zolpidem) in women to just 5mg daily. Klonopin 2mg is largest dose too.

In brief: Not a good idea

Dr. Jane Van Dis