When I breath thru my mouth, the air makes a quiet chuga-chuga-chuga sound, like I'm taking lots of tiny rapid breaths, but I'm not. Should I worry?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Anxiety

symptoms are not a sign of illness, they are the mind's ability to produce the "flight or fight" response which gives rise to many physiological changes include, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, sounds, fatigue, dry mouth, etc.
Depending on the cause of your anxiety symptoms, your health care provider can provide you with treatment options.

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. John Thaler ii
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: See ENT

How is your voice ? Sounds as if your vocal chords may be ocillating as you are breathing.
How about breathing out -- any different. Do you feel short of breath ? If you feel that you are not getting sufficient air , then go to ER and get checked. Otherwise, if this persists, see the ENT MD ASAP. Good Luck , do not wait.

In brief: See ENT

Dr. John Thaler ii
Dr. John Thaler ii
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology