Got hit in the ankle in the inside of my foot 4 days ago and now have bruising and swelling and cant put weight on it and if i put and kind of wrap on it or shoes it start to hurt more and having pain up to my knee?

Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: XR

Probably need an XR at this point.

In brief: XR

Probably need an XR at this point.
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: No dilly dallying.

The initial treatment plan for these injuries is to elevate the foot and apply an ice bag to the area to stop and/or reduce the swelling.
Do not apply any wrap or compression so as not to hurt the tarsal nerve in the area. It may have been involved. Obtain crutches for mobilizing and do not bear weight on the foot until it has been examined. Do not dilly dally on getting professional help.

In brief: No dilly dallying.

Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith