Sir.I have many black spots in my breasts.They never go.I m 34 old woman.I am afraid whether it is cancer symptom.When i plucked white substance came?

Dr. Myron Arlen
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Not cancer

Breast cancer fs a lesion that develops in the region of or within the ductal system of the breast ie DCIS.
Little black spots on the skin of the breast are skin lesions. The most common would be blackheads from plugged early developing sebaceous cysts. By plucking the material from the cyst, the whitish material would be the sebaceous material of the developing cyst.

In brief: Not cancer

Dr. Myron Arlen
Dr. Myron Arlen
Dr. Jane Van Dis