Sheehan syndrome or hypopituitarism. Does this sound like it... Low t3, (liothyronine) low-norm TSH, low-norm estrogen, low-norm acth, insulin sensitive, hypokalemia?

Pathology

In brief: No

Since you have not listed your periods having stopped, the chances of this being Simmond's / Sheehan's are slim-to-none.
What I'd like you to do is form a relationship with a patient, understanding physician who's good at endocrinology, and can help you manage the big picture -- while solving whatever physical problems may exist, find ways of turning bad stress into eu-stress in your life.

In brief: No