I chemical Pregnancy on 5/20.Had regular 6/20 Today I started 6 days early.Spotting on pad only bleed when I pee no infection is that normal

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Common complaints

Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat.
If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then repeat a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.

In brief: Common complaints

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Brad Goldenberg

In brief: Seems ok

Variation in cycle length is a feature of both young girls just after menarche and older women near menopause, but I would not consider early bleeding a sign of illness.
I would see how the next few days go, and if there is nothing different than your routine, make sure you let your OB know what is happening, and continue as before.

In brief: Seems ok

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Dr. Warren Wolfe

In brief: Many questions

Abnormal bleeding always deserves an examination.
Please see your OB/GYN for an exam. At your age anything is possible.

In brief: Many questions

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham