I have cervical stenosis and fibromyalgia. With activity my upper chest area aches with severe pain. My thoracic MRI was good. What could cause this?

Coronary arteries ? 59yo female reports chest pain with exercise. Physicians generally rule out the most worrisome pathology ascribed to symptoms patients report. Before all other considerations, a 59yo women with chest pain upon exercise needs an in-depth evaluation for angina pectoris and coronary artery disease. If a workup is negative, then consult with an Osteopath. These symptoms require expeditious evaluation.