I have lump between my breasts and it has grown bigger but does not go. What is it?

Dr. Mary David

In brief: A lump

A lump between your breasts but not in the breast itself that doesn't go away could be a fibroma or a lipoma, an inclusion cyst, or an abcess.
It is extremely unlikely to be a malignancy. If it is bothering you, an exam would be necessary to say for sure what it is but it should be fairly easy to remove and most likely could be done in the doctor's office if it is small. Hope this helps.

In brief: A lump

Dr. Mary David
Dr. Mary David
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Exam

Never ignore any "lump" near your breast area.
This may be a cyst or an abscess; however, it MUST BE EXAMINED.

In brief: Exam

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham