I have red itchy sores on my, fingers and toes really bad on my toes. What is it?

Dr. Lakhminder Sandhu
General Practice

In brief: Sores

These could be school sore , eczema , scabies, hand foot and mouth disease etc .
Only Examination would confirm the diagnosis. You can upload the picture and ask question again or see your GP .

In brief: Sores

Dr. Lakhminder Sandhu
Dr. Lakhminder Sandhu
Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: Sounds like....

Eczema of the hands and feet is common.
Hard to say without looking at it, but usually reddish patches with scaling, sometimes small fluid filled blister like things under the skin and cracking - present for many years - comes and goes - sometimes related to exposure to chemicals or metals.

In brief: Sounds like....

Eczema of the hands and feet is common.
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher