I'm 40. husband and I want to have a 4th child. too old? Also, I take 1 mg of Klonopin (clonazepam) day for anxiety. My high risk ob said its fine. Do you agree?

Dr. Patricia Foster

In brief: Please clarify

Not sure if you mean your OB said it's ok to continue Klonopin (clonazepam) while trying to become pregnant and during the pregnancy or just while trying to conceive.
I would defer to guidance of your OB as long as you trust and respect your doctor. That said, if you can manage on a lower dose through pregnancy with some relaxation strategies, that is worth trying. Best wishes for a healthy fourth child!

In brief: Please clarify

Dr. Patricia Foster
Dr. Patricia Foster
Dr. Adam Levy