Up back pain for 1 yr. Right flank burning. Elev sed rate. Ana + spec 1:640. Lupus panel neg. Cbc ok. Metabolic panel ok. Serum protein ok. Urine ok?

Get renal studies. This might be nonspecific back muscle pain due to your being overweight or possible something more serious, like herniated disc with nerve compression or possible kidney issue, although kidney/ureter pain would likely be lower. You do have "burning" right flank which still can be kidney involvement. It might be a good idea to see your doctor to get your labs looked at, and an exam to find out.