I have Chronic pancreatitis due to genetics. I need a referral to a doctor that has experience with this in Austin.?

Gastroenterologist. The proper doctor to treat genetically induced pancreatitis is a gastroenterologist. Although most gastroenterologists can treat this, you may want to consider an evaluation at the university of Texas at Austin. Good luck.