Breast cancer survivor ther's lump on right breast the biopsy reports matured fatty cells and stroma, is it advisable to be removed?

Not necessarily. if your imaging and biopsy were benign there is no need for surgery at this time, you need close follow up.
That is. a benign result, so based on the pathology findings there would be no indication for removal. However, the key factor(if this was an image guided needle biopsy) is whether the histology findings adequately explain the imaging findings(this is called concordance). If not, re-biopsy or excision may be necessary.
No, ... Not needed in attesting the facts that, despite medical advance, all medical care is based on INDIRECT evidence resulting from continual collection & analysis of experience, and there is no magic in medicine & life, if any, that is to apply currently available knowledge, skill, technology, drugs, common sense, & wisdom at reasonable time in reasonable way to reasonable patient. That's life reality.