Dear Sir, I am 26, Not alcoholic. My SGPT is 116 U/L and SGOT 49.50 U/L.Alkaline Phosphate is 199 IU/L. What does it means, how will it harm me.

Not harm, a warning. The elevated enzymes themselves will not harm you. But this often signals serious underlying disease. If you have smoldering hepatitis B or C, your life will be short and end unpleasantly. If you have undiagnosed hemochromatosis, it will kill you; death from missed Wilson's is even more brutal. All of these are treatable. Or the test may simply mean you need more exercise. Get it sorted out.