On 2ww after a FET .7dp3dt I don't feel any symptom of pregnancy, is it too early to feel anything ? When can I do a HPT. Am on crinone (progesterone gel) & progynova.

Dr. Mary David

In brief: Now

You can do a pregnancy test now and repeat it in 3-5 days if it is negative.
Your crinone (progesterone gel) and progynova won't effect the pregnancy test. As to symptoms of pregnancy, some women have multiple symptoms as soon as they conceive it seems but others don't have much in the way of symptoms at all in early pregnancy other than skipping periods. That should not be a cause for worry. Best wishes.

In brief: Now

Dr. Mary David
Dr. Mary David
Dr. Jane Van Dis