I am elergic to dust , and my nose is always stuck so please guide me a proper solution please its been six yrs of continous flu k?

Dr. Joel Selter
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma

In brief: Dust allergy

The short answer is to see an allergist and get tested to see what you are allergic to.
In general there are several things to do - but it comes down to 1- avoidance, 2- medications, and/or 3- immunotherapy.

In brief: Dust allergy

Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Quan Nguyen
you should also have you nose checked to make sure there are no anatomical abnormality (like nasal polyp, septal deviation etc..)
Dr. Brian Novick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Try saline to start

Dust allergy is common .
. And allergists have a lot of medicines to help you... But avoidance is key. A saline rinse once or twice a day can help at first. ..As well as wearing a mask when exposed.

In brief: Try saline to start

Dust allergy is common .
Dr. Brian Novick
Dr. Brian Novick
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology