AM 6 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH TWIN ONE IS STILLBORN AND THE OTHER ONE IS ALIVE WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO?

Very high risk. This is a very high risk situation and should be handled one on one. Hopefully you have an Obgyn and possibly a Perinatologist involved in your care who can help guide you through the process. In general the pregnancy would be continued focusing on the safety of the live twin. The type of twins, location of babies, status of amniotic fluid and cervix are important factors.
Stillborn twin. I am so sorry and sadden for your loss. To help the living twin survive, the only option is to monitor both you and the baby twice weekly to make sure nothing goes wrong. The ideal time that you might be delivered would be between week 36-38. Good luck.
IUFD=HI RISK OB EVAL. My heart goes out to you. You need a prompt evaluation for IUFD(INTRAUTERINE FETAL DEMISE). You should be at a university hospital with a high risk OB physician. Normally you will have to be monitored in the hospital and the live fetus monitored closely. The hope is that you can carry it a bit longer before the still born fetus become a potential source of infection. /bleeding disorder.