I had unprotected sex, but he pulled out, 3 days before my period. I had a normal period, is there still a chance that I could be pregnant? I'm scared

Dr. Michael Perez

In brief: Not likely

there is always a chance you could get pregnant but unlikely in the scenario you describe.
if you have unprotected sex around your ovulation time, you could get pregnant. how could that be? if you are wrong about your period. if you had other episodes of sex prior to this one. lastly, his pulling out does not guarantee you are not exposed to sperm. there is a lot of sperm in the seminal fluid

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Michael Perez
Dr. Michael Perez
Dr. Jane Van Dis