How would a doctor fix the issue of hydrocelaphus in a 6 month old?

Consult neurologist. Talk to your doctor about it ,he can examine and keep record how fast the hydrocephalus is increasing and if baby needs any treatment .the increase in hydrocephalus can be checked by putting a shunt to drain the fluid from head .This treatment helps in the growth of the baby to as normal as possible.