25 weeks pregnant & have yellow in my eyes under the lid & also underneath my eyes, im also suffering from bile/acid coming, but have tablets for it?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Liver check

If your eyes are yellow then see your doctor and asked to be checked for jaundice.
This is a liver disorder that can cause yellow eyes. You mention Bile/acid. If you mean heartburn the over the counter heartburn medications are safe for use. If you were referring the blood test serum bile acids then this yellowing of the eyes could indicate a more serious condition called cholestasis. See Obgyn.

In brief: Liver check

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jane Van Dis